Home improvement packaging design is different to FMCG [Infographic]
Home improvement packaging design is very different to designing packaging for the FMCG marketplace. This Home improvement packaging design [Infographic] will highlight the key differences.
The purpose of this quick and easy reference [Infographic] is to simply and succinctly articulate the differences between designing packing for the hardware market place and the FMCG supermarket environment.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this [Infographic] “Home improvement packaging design“:
- The size of the overall market
- Aussies on renovation
- Differences between designing between FMCG and hardware
- The consumer decision making process when choosing supermarket products versus home improvement products
- How to express features & benefits on packs
- The language to be used when describing features and benefits on packs
- How to design for mandatories on packs
- The shelf environment in the home improvement market versus the FMCG supermarket environment
- Designing packaging for your target market
- The impact of Augmented reality (AR) in the two different markets – which will have greater impact?
CLICK HERE to view or download a PDF of the Home improvement packaging design [Infographic].