FMCG Magazine article: Making dry the new fresh
You too can make ‘dry’ the new fresh – FMCG Mag article.
On the 2 November 2017, FMCG magazine published the article written by Jam&Co on why “dry” or ambient food is the new fresh. The key elements of the article, which can be read in it’s entirety HERE, are listed below:
- The rise and rise of “Fresh”
- Processed food has become increasingly unpopular
- Convenience is killing the weekly grocery shop
- Fresh at a price
- The price we pay for fresh
- Increased shelf life can still be “fresh”
- Does “fresh” really have to be fresh?”
- False fresh isn’t fresh it’s just fake
- Making dry the new fresh
- Wearing your heart of your brand on your sleeve
- Have you lost your way?
- Will you miss the “fresh” movement?
Read the complete FMCG article HERE